« Home | Numbers » | Jam sepuluh lebih » | Further Miracles » | logo logo » | ..you..: bazil valdes gadungan » | salmon pok coi » | empal teri goreng sambel ijo » | ..ivf dan SGD12,000 » | addicted to you » | ..but we have good memorable moments also.. :) »

after7years


-is there anything too difficult for the Lord?-

Thursday 060907, two embrios were put in my tummy. They were our 7th anniversary gift ..thank YOU soooo much.

yes, it has been an amazing 7th year.. looking back, tema tahun ke 7 ini adalah:
Genesis 18:14.

After all the ups and downs in our journey of ‘baby making’, finally we did one journey, IVF journey which is so not us. First, it is not cheap. But says the Lord: I am the God who provides and He is always on time. One down. Second, not sure about my work and everything. I don’t think my boss will let me take 3 weeks off in one shot. Guess what? No questions asked. Go ahead, take the time off that you needed.
But God, I am so scared of injections…the process requires daily jabs, it will be very painful. But He says: I will give you strength. So who am I to doubt that? Indeed, I did my own injections.. all of them. Can you imagine, me giving myself injections..?

There are so many what ifs in my heart and now here we are, taking this journey with HIM, waiting for yet another miracle. God maybe slow, but He is never late!

Happy anniversary, dear...

Sept 080907

Labels: